Over the past year, many of us were unable to see the moms in our lives as much as we would have liked. Things are different this year and this Mother’s Day it’s time to let your mom know that you’re coming home. Not only are you coming home, but you could also be bringing her a $250 Kenneth’s Salons & Day Spas gift card- “The perfect gift for Mother’s Day” and $75 in delicious food from Little Italy Pizza Groveport.
Sign up below for your shot to win our “Mama, I’m Coming Home Sweepstakes.”
Mama I’m Coming Home Sweepstakes Official Contest Rules
Beginning at 6am Saturday May 1st, 2021 through 11:59pm Thursday May 6th, 2021 listeners 18 and over may register at Qfm96.com for the chance to win a “Mama, I’m Coming Home” prize pack which consists of a $250 Kenneth’s Salon and Spa gift card with a MSRP of approximately $250.00 and a $75 Little Italy gift card with a MSRP of $75.00 for a total prize value of $325.00. No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Attempting more than the stated entries may disqualify the entrant in Qfm96’s sole discretion.
At 11am Friday May 7th, 2021 Qfm96 will randomly choose from among all qualified entries one (1) winner to receive a “Mama, I’m Coming Home” prize pack which consists of a $250 Kenneth’s Salon and Spa gift card with a MSRP of approximately $250.00 and a $75 Little Italy gift card with a MSRP of $75.00 for a total prize value of $325.00.
Winners names will be posted on Qfm96.com and the winner called on Friday, May 7th, 2021. We will make reasonable efforts to award Prizes within 30 days after winning. Winners will be responsible for any applicable federal and state taxes as well as all fees associated with the prize. Winner must have a valid state ID and complete a w9 to collect the prize. In the event that the prize winner declines acceptance of any of the prizes, prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.Qfm96 contests are open to all eligible Columbus, OH residents 18 or older who have not won anything on Qfm96 in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
Employees of Qfm96, Columbus Radio Group, Franklin Communications, Inc, and its ultimate parent company, Saga Communications, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the Qfm96 main studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian. The station’s sole responsibility will be to award the prize and will have no further responsibility in connection with the prize if the prize winner, for any reason, cannot or decides not to use the prize. Contest rules may be altered at any time.
Full contest rules available at the Qfm96 studios located at 4401 Carriage Hill Lane, Columbus, OH 43220 between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm or by logging onto Qfm96.com.
General Contest Rules
These are the rules governing all contests aired on Qfm96 radio and on the qfm96.com website, unless otherwise specified. In the following rules, “Qfm96” means Franklin Communications, Inc., dba Columbus Radio Group and its parent corporation, Saga Communications, Inc., which owns Qfm96 radio:
- No purchase is necessary to enter any Qfm96 contest.
- To be eligible to win any prize on Qfm96 you must not have won anything on Qfm96 in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
- Anytime you call the Qfm96 studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a Qfm96 contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes without any compensation to you.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. Qfm96 reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
- All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the Qfm96 studios prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
- In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Qfm96’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as (Qfm96) awarding the prize to the winner. Qfm96 shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Qfm96 shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All Qfm96 contests are open to all eligible residents 18 or over (unless otherwise specified) living within 75 miles of station transmitter(s). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to Qfm96 that will be presented to Qfm96 and accepted before the prize is awarded. Employees of Qfm96, it’s advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the Qfm96 main studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
- Winners will be expected to claim prize at the Qfm96 studios, 4401 Carriage Hill Lane, Columbus, Ohio 43220, between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize, which will be specifically stated.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- Qfm96 reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any way.
- Qfm96 assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. Qfm96, its advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each are absolved and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, Qfm96 reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Qfm96 management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
- Qfm96 reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. Qfm96’s decision is always final. In the event any one of the general contest rules which govern all Qfm96 contests contradict with any specific contest term, the specific contest term will control.
- For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the following number unless otherwise specified: 614-895-9696. For texting it is 77000. The person operating the telephone at Qfm96 has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
- Qfm96 shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Qfm96’s control.
- For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, Qfm96 reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use another means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random selection or appointing a panel of judges.
- Qfm96 is not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or act of man or God, lost, late, misdirected, postage-due, unintelligible, returned, undelivered entries or email, or lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this contest or website, or act in violation of the official service, as solely determined by the station, will be disqualified. Neither sponsor nor promotion parties are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this contest, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Qfm96 is not responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this contest. Should any portion of contest be, in Qfm96’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the station, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this contest, or contest plays, Qfm96 reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest.
- Qfm96 has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on prize (if any) are provided only by the manufacturer, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
- The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on qfm96.com:
- All appropriate information in required fields must be entered correctly and completely or you will be disqualified.
- To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of Qfm96 as defined at the exclusive discretion of Qfm96 management.
- Any problems with the internet or email are not Qfm96’s responsibility.
- Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
- Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, contests may not be heard at all on Qfm96. Contests heard on the radio station’s internet audio stream may be slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard on the internet are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. This means that when Qfm96 contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone the radio station (such as “Caller number 9 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
- A copy of these rules is available during business hours at the Qfm96 studios 4401 Carriage Hill Lane, Columbus, Ohio 43220
Updated September 21, 2018