I’m looking for a kind soul who can help me resolve this long standing issue with my network that has been driving me insane.
I have set up many home networks, resolved many issues but I seem to be stuck at this one.
I have 3 computers in my home network:
- MAIN-PC (Ethernet)
- MEDIA-PC (Ethernet)
- LROOM-PC (WIFI)
All computers can see each other, all computers can access each other except the most important one,
from 1.MAIN-PC to 2.MEDIA-PC (they can ping each other)
I get this error code 0x80070035
The network path is not found
Diagram attached to get a better understanding.
All of the computers have installed:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042
MBOs not older than 2 yrs.
I have tried following things:
- Verify SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support is Installed – Enable/disable SMB V1.0
- Disable the Internet Protocol Version 6
- Network Reset – ipconfig /release ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /renew – Reset TCP/IP
- Enable LanMan Workstation
- Static/Dynamic IPs
- Make sure sharing is enabled on the folder
- Using gpedit.msc – Enable insecure guest logons (regedit also)
- Disable the antivirus and Firewall temporarily
- Reinstall network adapter on MAIN-PC
- Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP
- Modify the Network Security settings – Local Policies >> Security Options – Send LM & NTLM-use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated
- Installed Reliable Multicast Protocol
- Connect to the target computer using IP – fail
- Windows Firewall > incoming > file and printer sharing (smb incoming) [choose the one with the green bubble for your active profile] > area > remote-ip [add the ip-range of your vpn-network here]
- Permissions (security and share) on MEDIA-PC set to Everyone
- Enable all Network services
MEDIA-PC had WIN7 installed and this issue was present then.
I changed the MBO on the MEDIA-PC recently and installed WIN10 PRO (not for this reason, upgrade) I hoped the problem would be resolved but interestingly enough it was not. That probably means the issue is on my MAIN-PC.
Edited by motoMoto, Today, 04:27 PM.