We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
Australian Radio Network (ARN) is one of Australia’s leading Broadcast and On-demand audio companies, ‘Defining Audio’, with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide in addition to digital entertainment platform, iHeartRadio. ARN’s vision is to deliver the most complete audio offering for audiences and advertisers, and its network brands.
Canberra FM is a joint venture between the Australian Radio Network and Southern Cross Austereo, home of Canberra’s Hit Music Station Hit104.7 and Canberra’s Best Music Mix – Mix106.3!
We currently have an exciting role available for a Broadcast Systems Manager to join our Canberra Technology Team. The role requires a proactive and service focused individual.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the continuity and maintenance of station(s) on-air broadcast and hardware/software/networking systems.
- Lead, plan and direct the broadcast systems and networks activities to ensure that broadcasting and technical standards of quality and performance are maintained at all times.
- Identify and develop solutions to improve operational effectiveness and efficiencies of broadcast systems and networks – hardware, software and workflow.
- Ensure effective functioning and maintenance of broadcasting and technical studio equipment.
- Work on locally focused assets along with network Engineering and IT teams on the running of infrastructure, facilities and equipment.
- Manage Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) projects/budgets and work with other managers on the management of the station.
- Ensure broadcast systems and networks comply with statutory guidelines and Australian Radio Network’s (ARN) standards and policies.
The successful candidate will have;
- A passion for Broadcast, Audio, Systems/Networks and Computer Technology.
- Qualifications in networking/systems, electronics or engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Well-developed analytic, problem solving, organisational, communication and management skills
- An understanding of computer networking infrastructure – hardware and software.
- Skills and experience in project management and budget management with strong time and project management skills.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, interact with all personality types, and occasionally work different hours.
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: Paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 25 September 2020.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/